Sunday 3 August 2014

Embossed Acetate - a Work of Art



I've been preparing for my "Embossed Acetate" class coming up this week, and I wanted to share one of our projects with you.  This one uses the "Beautifully Baroque" embossing folder… and I really love the arty look that I could create with it!  I also added some heat embossing to both the sentiment and around the main image to make it stand out a little more against the Island Indigo background. I decided to leave the embossed "frame" a little messy as I really like that look, but of course you could skip the heat embossing altogether if you didn't want it… or keep it neater than mine!

If you would like to come along and learn how to do this cool technique… I have two classes running with a couple of spots left:

Tuesday 5th August @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 6th August @ 11am

All materials and refreshments provided.  Cost is $25, and you will make 3 projects to take home.

If you would like to join us, click HERE.  Classes are held on the Central Coast.

Enjoy the card!

No comments: