Monday 25 August 2014

New Holiday Catalogue is almost here!



So come to my launch! I have lots of gorgeous new products to show you!  There will be lots to play with too… I've been busy creating lots of wonderful new things, and I know you are going to love them. At the moment I have only set one date for a launch and that date is Sunday 14th September at 2pm, here on the Central Coast. If you'd like to come and play, you can book your spot by clicking HERE.  Numbers are limited, so don't take too long to decide…

You'll go home with 3 completed projects and a host of new ideas. The cost for the afternoon is $15, and as always there will be bonuses for ordering and prizes to be won.

Todays photo is one of the cutest little boxes we have had in our catalogues.. the Curvy Keepsake box. Its a Bigshot die, and so so cute!  This one has been made from some of our new speciality DSP from the new catalogue.

Don't forget if you can't make it, but would still like to order you are welcome to order through the Online Store. Or if you would like a catalogue mailed to you, please click HERE to let me know.

Have a great day!


No comments: