Monday 1 September 2014

All is Calm and a Festival of Trees



On very rare occasions it is mentioned to me that i use perhaps a little too much blue in my cards. Its true…. blue is my favourite colour, in almost any shade… and I never tire of it. But today I purposely decided to try green instead… and this one is my favourite shade of green too… Pear Pizzaz! I've used the "All is Calm" DSP from our latest Holiday catalogue.. it comes in beautiful shades of green AND blue.. and I teamed it with some silver embossed vellum and some silver glimmer paper.  The trees are from the "Festival of Trees" stamp set, and I stamped one in Pear Pizzaz, and the other is silver embossed. The stars on the background are from our latest Stars embossing folder.. i love them!

Just a note.. if you like the Festival of Trees set, there is a matching punch for that! And better yet.. if you buy both as a BUNDLE… you save 15% off the total price! Hooray!

I've listed all the products below, (including the bundle price)  and if you want to purchase them you can click on them OR visit the Online Store.  Items are mailed directly to your door, anywhere in Australia, for a low postage cost.

Here's the full card…



Enjoy the card.. I'll be back with more real soon :-)

No comments: