Monday 13 October 2014

Come to my Stamp-A-Stack this week!



This week I have two Stamp-A-Stacks scheduled - one evening one, and one during the day - and right now I have a couple of spots left in each of them. If you would like to join us, then please contact me ASAP to secure your spot.  Today's card is one of the two card designs we will be making.  Its the Christmas tag I made last week, but made into a card :-)

What's a Stamp-a-Stack? You'll get to make 6 cards, and at this time of the year we are busy making Christmas cards. You'll make 3 each of 2 different designs.  All materials and refreshments are provided. Here are the details....

Dates: Tuesday 14th October @7.30pmorWednesday 15th October @11am

Cost is $20 and includes envelopes

Classes are held at Narara on the NSW Central Coast. 

CLICK HERE to book your spot

For more classes over the coming weeks, click over onto the right hand side of this blog (scroll down a little) and you'll see the full range of classes available now. 

I hope to see you soon!

Linda xx

No comments: