Thursday 23 October 2014

Many Merry Stars kit Creations... more than just star boxes!





Today I thought I'd show off some cards we are going to make with the Many Merry Stars kit at next week's class. I've mostly used pieces from the kit, but there are a few things I have added and those are listed below.  You could certainly make up the cards without adding much at all.  But I think that these creations show how versatile the kit is ... and how easy it is to use!









These were made up very quickly, and for those coming to class, I know you will enjoy creating them next week :-)  If you are not coming to class you can still order the kit... its only $44.95 (plus postage) and can be shipped anywhere in Australia straight to your door! Click HERE to visit the online store to see it, and lots more! Or you can check out the supplies list below....

And here are all the cards I made so far together...





and of course you can still make the star boxes too.. full instructions are in the kit:



Here are the supplies if you are wondering what I used in addition to the kit.....




No comments: