Monday 20 October 2014

New out today.... Our Merry and Bright Holiday Supplement!





Our new Holiday Supplement is out today! Click HERE to see it.   I'm loving having these extra products to show off.. well I would if they had arrived last week as I expected.  Come on, Mr Postman!  Hopefully they will arrive today.... Fingers crossed!  :-) So because I can't show you the actual products just yet, I visited one of my team members on the weekend, and she let me open her brand new Many Merry Stars kit... and I videoed that event so that you could see it too!



Here is the video...













What is really important about this is that I am running a class with this kit on Tuesday evening 28th October and also Wednesday 29th October at 11am.  (So that my day customers AND my night customers can make it!)  The kit is huge as you will have seen if you watched the video, and you can make 26 star boxes/decorations with it. (Im also going to show you how to make a card as a bonus) Normally $44.95 for the kit, I am charging $50 to do the class with me... but I need to know if you are coming as soon as possible. Thats because you get the kit in the class, and i will need to order them in the first half of this week to make sure they arrive in time.  So please let me know SOON if you'd like to come.



Simply click HERE if you like to come to this class or any other upcoming class. I do have another kit class in November too.  Below is the full schedule as it is currently, although there will be more dates added over the coming days and weeks.





October/November Class Schedule




Stamp-a-Stacks
The second half of the year is upon us and you know what that means…. Yep… we're doing Christmas cards! 

So you will create 6 cards in total - 3 each of 2 different designs. All materials (including envelopes) are provided, as well as refreshments. Cost is $20

Dates: Tuesday 14th October @7.30pm
or
Wednesday 15th October @11am
and
Tuesday 4th November @ 7.30pm
or Wednesday 5th November @ 11am

Technique Classes
October - 
Emboss Resist Technique
Love Embossing? Take it one step further with my favourite Embossing technique... Emboss Resist! Learn some great ways to work this technique into your Repertoire... and make several beautiful projects with me at this class. 

Cost $25
Dates
Tuesday 21st October @ 7.30pm 
or 
Wednesday 22nd October @ 11am


Product Focus classes:
October - Sensational Stars Product class
Gift Boxes, decorations, cards.... all fantastic projects to be working on at Christmas time. And for a limited time Stampin'Up have released the "Many Merry Stars Simple created kit". The kit makes 26 different star projects, but I will be showing you how to make several of them in this class, and then because each person receives the kit in the class, you will have the rest to take home with you. The kit retails for $44.95.. but I am only going to charge $50 for the class.. which essentially means that your class is almost free. You will need to book in to this class by Monday 20th October so that I have time to order the kit for you. I will pop some projects on my blog next week so that you can see the types of creations we will make. But they are going to be quite 'Sensational' (of course!)

Cost $50
Dates 
Tuesday 28th October @ 7.30pm 
or 
Wednesday 29th October @ 11am

November - Watercolour Winter Simply Created card kit
You can find this kit on page 39 of the Holiday catalogue. And its beautiful! You'll feel like an artist when you use brush and watercolours to create the cards in this kit. The kit makes 20 cards, and even though you might not get all 20 made at the class you will have all the materials to take home and finish them at your leisure. I anticipate we will get 8-10 cards finished in the class. The kit retails for $42.95, and you will receive one when you attend the class. Please book in by 3rd November so that I can order the kits in advance. I will of course supply the stamps, ink and additional items required. Samples will be up on my blog over the next couple of weeks. 
 Cost $50
Dates - Tuesday 11th November @ 7.30pm
or 
Thursday 13th November @ 11am

Kit classes need to be booked well in advance to ensure product arrives in time. 

No comments: