Monday 6 July 2015

Our most popular kit EVER! The Tin of Cards class is running next week!


Here's something interesting... recently Stampin'Up announced that this "Tin of Cards" kit was its most popular kit EVER! It was only released last month when our new catalogue came out and was on backorder by the second day as demand totally exceeded expectations! You might remember I had scheduled it last month but the backorder situation meant that I needed to delay it... so now its time to run it again.  

I'll be placing the orders for these kits tomorrow Tuesday 7th July, so if you would like to come along to class and have your own kit to create with, you need to let me know by tomorrow if at all possible. I can't guarantee that I will be able to get supplies in time for orders after this date.  Here are the details of the class if you'd like to come along:

Tuesday 14th July @ 7.30pm

OR

Wednesday 15th July @ 11am

All materials supplied and you'll get to make 16 cards with your kit. The cost of the class (including the tin) is $50.  I don't believe we will get all 16 cards made in the class but we will make all the designs and you can take any leftovers home with you to finish at home. 

If you'd like to come along you can call my mobile at 0412 375 552 or you can email me by clicking HERE

No comments: