Monday 13 July 2015

Ribbon Share anyone?



I'm running a ribbon share with the new Incolor Lace Trim and am calling for interested parties to be in it.  This year's 5 new colours are gorgeous, and of course you can buy them in inks, cardstock, and various embellishments. But its the Lace Trim that people have been asking me to run a share for... here are the options for you:

Quarter share:  If you'd like 1/4 of each roll of each colour you will receive approximately 1.15m of each.  The cost to receive these in all the colours will be $15 (includes shipping)

Half Share: If you'd like 1/2 of each roll of each colour you will receive approximately 2.3m of each. The cost to receive these in all the colours will be $25 (free shipping)

I will bundle up the shares and distribute out to each person that has registered to receive them. To be part of the share click HERE to email me and let me know. You can be anywhere in Australia and I will get them to you for the prices listed above.

There are so many uses for these lace ribbons... they are soft and I love working with them!   I know you're going to love them too!

No comments: