Thursday 25 May 2017

Saying Goodbye to the Carousel Birthday set



In case you don't already know, StampinUp Australia has a brand new Annual Catalogue coming out June 1st.  And its totally gorgeous, so the excitement is high.  BUT this means that we also need to say goodbye to a whole bunch of products to make way for the new ones....... and so last night I had a play with one of my personal favourites from the current Occasions catalogue to say farewell.

This is the Cupcakes and Carousels suite ..... I loved it as soon as it was released, and have certainly had a lot of use out of it.  In particular I love both the Ferris Wheel and Carousel Horse images, and as you can see I used the Ferris Wheel today on this card.  The backing patterned paper is also from the same suite - Its called Cupcakes and Carousels DSP.  One of the things I love about this set is that the cupcake images on the Ferris Wheel can be stamped and then cut out with the "Up and Away" thinlit dies.  I used it on this card just to make the tops of the cupcakes.  I used Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper, and then coloured the glimmer paper slightly with my So Saffron ink and a sponge dauber (the plain white Dazzling Diamonds glimmer was too white for my project - so daubing them gave it more of a glittery vanilla look).   The sentiment is from the same Carousel Birthday set.



I've included a product list below for you.  If you love these items, right now they are still available.  But only until May 31st.... and then they are gone for good.  Even though I didn't use the Embellishment kit on this particular card, I've included it in the list below because it is part of the suite and super cute!  And its still available at time of writing too....

To Order, visit the ONLINE STORE.  Products are delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia, for a low postage charge.

Enjoy!

Product List

No comments: