Tuesday 2 May 2017

Who wants to come and make this card with me? A few spots left at this week's classes.....


I still have a couple of spots left for this week's Stamp-A-Stacks and if you can make it I'd love you to join us!  This is one of the cards we will be making (we make 2 different designs, 3 of each) so that means we make a total of 6 cards. For only $20... thats a great deal!

Here are the details...

Tuesday 2nd May @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 3rd May @ 11.15am.

We are featuring the Eastern Palace suite with this card, and I've used a fun brayering technique on the background.  The colours are Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugar Plum and Perfect Plum..... don't they look great together??  All materials and refreshments are provided in the class.

These classes will be held in my home studio on the Central Coast... if you would like to join us, click HERE and let me know.  Address supplied on booking.

I hope to see you!

No comments: