Tuesday 26 September 2017

Embossed Champagne Foil Snowflakes



Today I am showing off a quick little card I put together yesterday.... but it really does showcase the Champagne Foil paper in our 2017 Holiday catalogue.... and well..... that foil is simply STUNNING!

There's a trend around right now called "Mixed Metallics", and the Year of Cheer suite on pages 36 and 37 of the catalogue show off this trend. Basically... its simply throwing together a whole bunch of different metallic tones... and the result is quite beautiful.  In the past I've avoided using different metallics together (no gold and silver together on my cards, no sir!) and yet by adding several of the metallics together you get this fabulous look.  Stampin'Up! made a great video about the Mixed Metallics trend and you can view it below:



On my card above I embossed the Winter Wonder snowflake onto my champagne foil (doesn't it emboss beautifully??) and then stamped the sentiment from the "Cheers to the Years" stamp set in Versamark ink, and heat embossed it in silver. The circle is cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits, and I also added some of the new Metallics Washi - which I just LOVE!

I've included a product list below so that you can order your own items to be sent to you..... delivered anywhere within Australia!  Just click on the item you want and you'll be taken to the Online Store.  I love Online shopping because its always open!!!

Have a great day, wherever you are!

Linda x


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: