Thursday 7 February 2019

Crafty Day Out Project 2 - Embossing Mats and Grapefruit Grove Foil paper


I think I can safely say that the Grapefruit Grove foil paper (which is a Sale-a-bration free item) is one of the hardest things I have ever tried to photograph!  Yes, its definitely Grapefruit Grove in colour, however it is also holographic... which means that a rainbow of colours shine across its surface!  So its super hard to capture on camera.... but hopefully you can get a glimpse of just how beautiful it really is!

This is another of our projects from last Saturdays Crafty Day Out with some of my awesome Stampin'Up team of demonstrators.  I hosted the day out as a special reward for them.... and so far all the feedback I have received has been fabulous.  We really had a great day together.

I wanted everyone to have a play with our awesome Embossing Mats.... and this card was a great example of how they work.  If you havent seen them in action, then here is a video tutorial I did a while ago to show how to use them (even though it uses a different set... the technique is the same):



I have still a couple more projects to show you from the Crafty Day out... so check back for those over the coming days.  (If you would like to see what I've already posted of the day's activities, click HERE or HERE).

Enjoy!

Linda D

No comments: