Tuesday 19 February 2019

Swipe Stamping Technique for classes this month! (and a video tutorial)


This week is my monthly cardmaking class in the Hunter Valley.  Each month I travel up with my car full of papercrafting goodies, and we spend a creative day making cards, and enjoying refreshments at the Taste of the Country cafe, in the Hunter Valley Gardens.  I've now been doing these classes for 2 years, although the classes themselves have been running for quite a number of years.  I really enjoy each day, and have met such a lovely group of women at these classes.

These types of events are one of the reasons that I love doing what I do!  How lucky am I to connect with other crafters, and to create beautiful projects for a living?  It never ceases to amaze me that I've been able to build a business doing this exact thing.

This week, as always, we have 6 different projects to make together and today I am showing off one of the six.  The technique I have used on these cute cards is called "Swipe Stamping".... its actually a very simple technique, but I think you'll agree that its very effective!

Here's a close up for you:


For those interested in the technique, but unable to attend classes this month, I've included a video below which I actually did live on my Facebook Business page.  If you would like to see more videos like this one, then can I suggest that you head over there and hit the "like" button so that you will see other videos when I post them.


Enjoy the video!

Linda D

No comments: