Sunday 3 February 2019

Stampin'Up Crafty Day with the girls!




Yesterday was an amazing day!  I had organised a fun day with some of my team members, and I called it my "Crafty Day Out".  I dont do these kinds of events very often, but if yesterday was any indication, I should look at doing them a little more often!

Our day involved several great projects, a little business training, food, coffee/tea, treats, great conversation and FUN.  Some of the girls got to meet in real life for the very first time, and we all got to know each other better.  I believe that personal connection is one of the most important things we have to give each other, and yesterday was a great opportunity to do just that.  Stampin'Up is about crafting and creativity of course, but the friendships and connections it has brought into my life are so so valuable.  It is a beautiful thing when groups of women create together!

Here are a few photographs of our day out together....





 My gorgeous friend Vanessa Webb was our special guest!  Very excited to have her with us to share her wealth of knowledge!





 Display boards showing samples of our Occasions Catalogue products in use!


The photograph at the very top of the page shows the projects we made together... everyone loved them!   I am always concerned before an event... will they like the projects?? But its always such a great feeling when you get lovely comments and feedback!  I'll be showing each of these projects separately here on my blog this week, so check back for more information.


Finally, we also celebrated a birthday yesterday in our group.... Happy Birthday to Courtenay Heuston!
Thank you for sharing your birthday with us!



No comments: