Monday 8 April 2019

Happy Bloom by Bloom card with our Gingham Gala DSP!


Just a quick post for you today.... I created this little card the other night.  I was actually supposed to be cleaning my craft desk.... and as so often happens I come across scraps or partly-done pieces that speak to me and suddenly Im creating instead of cleaning.... anyone else relate???

In this case I found the background piece with "a little note" stamped down the side. I had been demonstrating the Stamparatus "step technique" and had this piece left over. Then there was a piece of the gingham paper...so I put them together, and added the flowers from the Bloom by Bloom stamp set, and a little Granny Apple Green ribbon tied in a knot.  Voila!  A card is made!

Ive just ordered my Stampin' Storage, and expect it to arrive tomorrow.... so if you would like to see me open it up and show how to configure it, I'll be doing that live on my Facebook Business Page. Click over to the page and hit the "like" button so that you will know when I go live.

Im getting ready to go to Auckland for the release of the new catalogue, so I'll be posting lots of new stuff on my business page too!  Be there to see whats new!

Enjoy the card today!

Linda D

No comments: