Sunday 21 April 2019

Sneak Peek at the Magnolia Lane Suite from the upcoming 2019 Stampin'Up catalogue!


Hello crafting friends!  I wanted to give you all a little "sneak peek" today.  Its something simple and beautiful at the same time.... I've used just a few elements from the Magnolia Lane Suite to create this lovely card and envelope.

I've used a 3" x 4" card from the Magnolia Lane Memories and More card kit, which of course fits perfectly inside the silver embossed rectangles on the card bases in the matching Card and Envelope pack.  The envelopes come with those lovely envelope liners in the pack.  I then added the word "Thanks" stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on whisper white cardstock and punched with the new Timeless Label punch.  The twine is from the co-ordinating Magnolia Lane ribbon combo pack.  Of course I had to add a small strip of silver glimmer paper because... well.... glimmer.

This whole project took approximately 5 minutes to make! It would be perfect if you need a quick card in a hurry.... and the result is stunning - Im sure you will agree.

These items will be released in our brand new Annual Catalogue which is due out June 4th 2019.  If you are in Australia, and you dont already have a demonstrator, then I would love to send one to you.  You just need to CONTACT ME and let me know that you would like one... my mailing will be going out around the 8th May, so I expect the catalogues to start arriving mid May.  To be in this mailing run, please contact me before the end of April.

You will see me posting quite a few new sneak peeks over the coming weeks, so the best place to see all that I post is on my Facebook Business Page... hop over there and hit the "LIKE" button so you don't miss them!

Linda D

No comments: