Friday 28 June 2019

Sneak Peek at this week's Master Stamper Video Tutorial project


This week its my turn to upload a new video to the Master Stamper program.  Master Stamper is a fabulous program run in the US by the amazing Ann Clemmer, who has been a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! for a very long time!  Over the years we have not only become friends on the various Incentive Trips we have attended, but she has also now invited me to become part of her Master Stamper program.  I contribute one video tutorial per month along with a couple of other demonstrators from different parts of the world.

So even though I cant show you the full project, I thought you'd enjoy a little sneak peek of what we are making in my tutorial over on Master Stamper this week.  I've used the Incolor called "Pretty Peacock".... I just love it!  And of course new stamps and dies too :)

As a member of Master Stamper you get access to:

  • Videos featuring Weekly projects with PDF's to download and keep
  • A gallery to share your art
  • No ads or chatter
  • Facebook group available
  • Over 250 projects with clear step-by-step instructions!


To be a member costs $15usd per month.... and you can cancel at any time so thats really great value!  And it doesnt matter where in the world you are, you can be part of the Master Stamper program.  If you would like to be part of it just CLICK THIS LINK!

I hope to see you there!!!


Linda D

No comments: