Tuesday 4 June 2019

Video Tutorial: Tips for using the new Magnolia Dies from Stampin'Up!





Today is the day! Today sees the release of the 2019 Annual catalogue from Stampin' Up! ... how exciting!

Those of you who already have your hands on one of our gorgeous new catalogues can start to order anytime.... its easy... just use the "SHOP NOW" button on this page.  

If you are in Australia and you DON'T have a new catalogue yet, you can request one from me!  Just click HERE to contact me and request your own copy.  



Isn't it a beautiful cover???

Today I have made a video to showcase the new Magnolia dies and the gorgeous Good Morning Magnolia stamp set!  This is a fabulous bundle, and its just part of a suite of co-ordinating products.  You can buy any of the individual products in the suite of course, but if you are like me, and you've just got to have it all, the entire suite of products is $234.75!  You can order them all with just one item code, which is 152178.  

To see how I made this card above watch the video tutorial below... I think you'll be glad you did!





I'm looking forward to sharing lots of new gorgeous products with you!  (To see even more click HERE to visit my Facebook business page and be sure to hit the "Like" button so you don't miss daily photos of new awesome projects and inspiration!)

Enjoy the video!

Linda D

1 comment:

Judy said...

I learned how to use the scallop edge and I so understood your instructions. You used the metallic thread. How do you do that? How do you glue the thread?

Judy L Davis

judyizzya@comcast.net