Saturday 27 July 2019

Cardmaking fun with the Dinoroar DSP


Do you regularly see products featured on Stamping blogs and facebook posts and find yourself liking the same stuff over and over?  This was me with the products in the gorgeous Dinoroar Suite.  Everything I saw made with these products i just fell in love with!  What does this mean?  Well it means that its probably something I need to own!  I hadn't bought them yet, but after seeing so many lovely projects, I knew that I needed them!

So this past week I decided to dip my toe in the Dinoroar water... and i bought the DSP from the suite.  Since I am on a budget (after the recent Greek Isles trip, where we extended the holiday by an extra 6 days) I thought that maybe the paper would satisfy my need to have these items in my life. Did it work? Kind of.... I discovered that I can create beautiful Dinosaur project designs with just the paper. But I would really love to own the stamps and dies as well!  So those are now at the top of my wishlist, and I plan to own them soon!

So today's card JUST features the Dinoroar DSP.... I cut this cute dinosaur by hand from the DSP (Noted: the dies would have made this much easier and quicker, but it is what it is!), and then popped the leaf design paper from the same DSP pack behind. The circle is from our fabulous Stitched Shapes dies, and the sentiment is from the Band Together stamp set.  I think this would make a gorgeous card for a little boy... or indeed any dinosaur fan.  I've included a full product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself. (If you are in Australia, items are shipped directly to you for a low postage fee)

Have a ROARSOME day!!!

Linda D


Product List

No comments: