Tuesday 30 July 2019

Simple Scrapbooking with my Holiday photos




Good morning crafty friends! 

Today I have a few things on my schedule... but importantly I am getting ready for my Scrapbooking class later in the week, and also for my Stamp Clubs tomorrow.  (Still a couple of stamp club spots left if anyone would like to join us!)

On the weekend I went out and printed a bunch of photos from our recent Stampin'Up trip to the Greek Isles..... I tried to keep the number of photos I had down to a minimum, and ended up with around 200 printed photos to use. I actually thought this was pretty good as we took way more than that!

I have created this very simple page as our class is a bit on the large side this week!  I used Seaside Spray as my page base colour... its an easy colour to work with as its relatively neutral.  I think it works particularly well for outdoor shots, like the one I've used today. Lake Como was so beautiful... Im so glad we went!  Lake Como has been number 1 on my bucket list for many years, and so to make it a reality was completely a dream come true.  (Paul's number one bucket list item is Venice, so we'll have to do that one next!)

Here's a couple of close ups of the detail....




I used the "To a Wild Rose" stamp set, and my colours are Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock.  I've added a bit of silver glimmer paper and vellum to add more texture.  The letters are made using the new "Hand Lettered Prose" dies, and the DSP is called "Woven Heirlooms".

To purchase any of these items (or other Stampin'Up products) hop over to my Online Store.

I hope you like my simple little page. Be sure to check out my Facebook page for more pictures of scrap layouts, as well as cards and whatever else I am currently working on! 


Linda D

No comments: