Tuesday 23 July 2019

Very Versailles for my Greek Isles Swaps!






I'm BACK!!!

After 2 whole weeks of awesome holiday I am back and ready to go! Well that is, apart from a bit of jetlag... but Im feeling pretty good after a couple of days to recover.  Stampin'Up as usual put on an amazing 7 night Incentive Trip for us... we were spoiled and looked after!  Our ship, the Jewel of the Seas, sailed from Rome on the 7th July and then around various Greek destinations... Santorini, Mykonos, Athens and Katakolon.  Each place was so different and it was just incredible to be there!  I have loads of photos.... if you are keen to see them I've been posting them on my Facebook Page and Instagram account.   But here is a few that you might like to check out....


Boarding the ship


Most of our South Pacific group are in this photo... just missing a couple!


Santorini




Mykonos


Athens


Our awesome tour group in Athens!

Chilling in Katakolon

The Master Stamper team!!!

  Beautiful Sunsets



Leaving the Islands

Here's a selection of the gifts that Stampin'Up! gave us this year... pretty cool huh??



And then we had several magical nights on Lake Como at an awesome little town called Varenna...





Paul and I had opted to add on 6 extra nights so that I could visit my bucket list destination... Lake Como!  So fabulous... I will never forget this amazing adventure!

The card posted at the top of this page was one of my swaps from this year's trip.  I tried to make it very "me" so I added lots of my favorite things... I was really happy with how it turned out!

Dont forget if you want to see more of my trip photos, head over to my Facebook page or Instagram account.

Thanks for letting me share!!!  And thank you so much for supporting my small business!!!


Linda D

1 comment:

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Linda,

I received your swap (this one!) on the cruise and just wanted to tell you how much I love it! Gorgeous!!!

Thanks so much,
Cheryl