Monday 5 August 2019

Get those Christmas cards done...Come to class this week!


Hello friends!  This week is the first Wednesday of the month and that means it's my Stamp-a-Stack class! And of course as its the second half of the year we have started working on Christmas cards.  Today I am sharing one of our class projects with you... this card features a non-Christmas paper in a way other than that which was intended!  Yep, its the Magnolia Lane DSP, and I've given it the Christmas treatment by colouring the flowers red!  This was not my idea.... I owe my thanks to the talented Libby Fens in the US for her clever idea.  Isnt it cool?

If you would like to join us at class this week I still have spots!  ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT in my daytime class, but several spots in the evening class. Im on the Central Coast (NSW) and I have ladies attend from both here on the coast, from the Hunter Valley, and even from the northern suburbs of Sydney!  Classes are great because they are social as well as creative, and its a great way to get ideas and plan your own projects!  To book, contact me by clicking HERE.

Have a great day!

Linda D

ps If you'd like to keep up with my videos and tutorials head over to my Facebook Page or my YouTube channel for lots more!

No comments: