Friday 3 January 2020

Video Tutorial: Introducing the Parisian Blossoms Suite!




Happy New Year!  For my very first post of this brand new decade I thought it made sense to show you something brand new!  This is one of my favourite suites from the about-to-be-released Mini Catalogue - this gorgeous new catalogue will be available to shop from on Friday 3rd January.... thats THIS WEEK!!!  Im really excited to see what you all will love the most, because there sure is a lot of lovely new things to play with!



This suite is called the Parisian Blossoms suite.  And Im sure you can see why I love it already.... its soft and swirly and romantic.... so it really does tick all my boxes!  To introduce you to these lovely products I made a video tutorial.... and you also get a sneak peek of the craziness of my craft studio right now (we are moving house!).

You'll have to let me know what you think of this gorgeous suite! Back with more for you soon!

Here is the video:





No comments: