Wednesday 4 November 2020

Soft and pretty card with the Quite Curvy Bundle from Stampin'Up

 


Hello friends!  Today I am posting a soft and pretty card I made with the brand new Quite Curvy bundle.... which was released just yesterday!  These products are really pretty, and they give you some fabulous options for cardmaking all year round.  Here are all the products released yesterday: 


  Product List

Curvy Dies
[154319]
$50.00


What I love is that you can purchase the individual items in the suite if you wish OR if you love it all you can purchase the Variety bundle to get it all with one code.  


Which makes it super easy to get all the pieces you want! Here's another view of my card:
I used Pool Party cardstock for my main card base, with a Whisper White piece glued inside to write on. The sentiment is stamped in Pool Party ink, and then the bird and flowers are stamped in Sahara Sand ink and coloured lightly with Blends markers.  The leaves are cut from Vellum cardstock with the Curvy Dies, and the beautiful edge of the card is also created with the Curvy dies.  The main white label on the front of the card was created with the Stitched So sweetly dies.  I hope you enjoy my card today, and that you will LOVE the new Curvy Celebrations bundle. 

Linda D x

No comments: