Monday 9 November 2020

Video Tutorial: How to make a cute Acetate Gift Box


 


Last week Stampin'Up held a wonderful training event.  Its called "Onstage" and in a normal world we would be holding these events for demonstrators twice a year.  But this is 2020, and nothing is normal right??  So this event was held virtually.... and 10,000 demonstrators were part of the event!!!   It was amazing and Stampin'Up did such a great job of providing us with a fabulous program.  There was even a live "concert" by Pat Benatar and her husband.  She's still got it!


One of the things I like to do for my team at these events (whether in person, or online) is to share a small gift with them.  This time i decided to create a cute Acetate box with some goodies inside. But when I went to package them up for mailing I discovered that the boxes were slightly too thick to fit inside the mailing envelopes that I usually use. So I decided to put the pieces into the envelopes flat, and allow my team members to put them together themselves.  And I made this Facebook live video to show them how to put them together. And now I am sharing the tutorial with you too! 


Click the video link below to check out the tutorial.  I was inspired to create these boxes after seeing a similar creation by Tammy Wilson in the US.. I loved what she did and thought they would make fabulous little team gifts.  I hope you'll try these boxes for yourself.... they look great and are lots of fun to decorate.  




No comments: