Monday 30 November 2020

Video Tutorial: Quite Curvy glitter card

 



Today I wanted to share this gorgeous glittery card that I made with the fabulous Quite Curvy bundle. These stamps and dies will be available as a bundle in the new catalogue coming your way in January! 



BUT.... here's the thing!  Stampin'Up have released them NOW as a "pre-release". So if you love them you dont have to wait.  This promotion includes 4 items as shown below. You can purchase the individual items, especially the Curvy Christmas set (which is only available now, and wont be in the new catalogue) and matching DSP.  But if you love it all... there is also the Variety Bundle which gives you all 4 items and a 10% discount. 



Product List


Curvy Dies
[154319]
$50.00

For my card today I have just used the Quite Curvy stamp set plus the Curvy dies.  The video to show you how I made it is below. 

If you make the card... let me know how it went! 

Linda D







No comments: