Friday 14 May 2021

Video Tutorial: Tips and ideas for using the Pansy Dies from Stampin'Up!

 


How cool are these cards?  I made them with the lovely Pansy Dies from the Pansy Petal suite of products. I just love them! The suite is amazing and consists of the Pansy Patch stamp set, the matching Pansy dies, the Pansy Petals 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, and the Bumblebee trinkets. I've included a full list of items used to make this card at the bottom of this post.  Remember everything you see in my posts is available in my Online Store, so click the shop now button to go shopping!


After I made the video I realised I should have added a Bumblebee Trinket:


Aren't they the cutest???


I really hope you enjoy the video... it was fun to put together, and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.  Click the video link below to watch:




You can click on any picture below to purchase that item:


Product List
Pansy Dies
[155680]
$56.00

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the presentation and the cards. Thanks. Shari G (USA

Mary Bridget Matthew said...

Thank you this is a beautiful card that i decided to case it. If i could post a picture i would show you.