Monday 24 May 2021

Why should you join Stampin' Up?? Join now and get a great deal!


 Hello friends!  

You might know already that Stampin'Up are having a fabulous joining special this month and I wanted to tell you a bit more about it.  

Here's the deal: Our joining price is $169.  Right now, just until May 31st, you can join for that price, BUT you'll get extra products in your starter kit... in fact $114 worth of extra products.  And you get to pick them yourself!  

Just say you have a big order to put through.  It comes to over $200 and you've been saving your money for the right time.  Right now you could pay only $169 AND you get to pick whatever you like up to $283 worth.  

Being a demonstrator is like being a VIP customer! You get all the same specials that customers get, but you get your demonstrator discount ON TOP OF any promotions or discounts offered to customers.  

Many demonstrators join for the discount, and thats perfectly ok. But my two favourite benefits of being a demonstrator are 1. Our community and 2 the creativity it offers.  I adore my Stampin'Up sisters, and I love how share and create together.  I did not expect that when I joined, and its my favourite thing!  Our team is made up of all kinds of crafters and we have a great little community. 

Also I love all the creative opportunities I get as a demonstrator... and you just might love that too! 

If you have any questions AT ALL about being a demonstrator, or you need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out.  Or if you think you are ready to jump right in, click this link HERE


I'd love to have you join us!

Linda D


No comments: