Friday 23 July 2021

Quiet Meadow bundle on my Facebook Live tonight

 


Hello friends!  Tonight I did my usual Friday Night Facebook Live, and one of the cards I made was this one with the gorgeous Quiet Meadow bundle.  This is fast becoming one of my favourite bundles in the Annual Catalogue.... and hopefully you can see why!  It lends itself to a vintage floral kind of card, and it seems to work with lots of different colour combinations. (Click HERE to see the last post I did and the YouTube video I created with this same set!)

This truly is a very simple card. First I used my diecutting machine to cut a circle from a sheet of scrap cardstock.  I placed the hole over my card base and stamped the type stamp over the circle area, then removed the mask. This type circle became the focal point of my card, and I added the splatter stamp in Navy... also from the Quiet Meadow set.  I used some of the Meadow dies (one in Night of Navy, and one in white vellum) and adhered these to one side of the circle background. I tied a piece of Linen Trim and adhered it to the base of the stems.  I cut the tag from a piece of Linen Paper, and stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink.  For the final touches I added some bling embellishments to the centres of the vellum flowers, and added a vellum butterfly to the top right corner of the card. 

If you would like to see me make it you can visit my Facebook Page and view tonight's like video. Note that the video is in 2 parts.  

Please note... if you love this bundle then you'll want to stay tuned for my next Online Specialty class which will be up on my blog and Facebook page later tomorrow.  Im really excited about these projects and you will love them too! 


Linda D

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful card!

Linda said...

Beautiful card!