Wednesday 7 July 2021

Video: Replay of my Live unboxing of brand new Stampin' Up! products!


 One of the things I love most about being a demonstrator is the opportunity to get our hands on the products first.... even before they are released to customers. This is super handy! It allows me to have samples ready and to plan my events ahead of time.  But its also great for the Mini Catalogue that has all the Holiday items in it, so you can make an early start on Christmas cards! 

Yesterday my big box of goodies arrived, and so I did a "Live Unboxing" on my FACEBOOK PAGE.  In case you missed it, I've also posted the replay of this video to YouTube.  Its a great way to check out some of my favourite things from this new catalogue, and to see which items you might want too!  

To see the video, click the link below.... and then let me know which items are your fvourite! 


Have a great day!

Linda D

PS If you dont have a demonstrator, and you live in Australia, CONTACT ME and I'll send you one of our new catalogues for free!


No comments: