Wednesday 2 February 2022

Video Tutorial: How to use the Tulips Dies

 


So I only just received these dies in my latest order.... and I am loving them!  I've already made several very cool cards with them... I just love the 3D look!  

In my most recent Facebook Live I made the card on the left (above) and I showed not only how the dies go together, but how great it looks if you give the dies a bit of extra love in the form of a little sponging around the base of the tulips.  I love how it turned out! Here I used Calypso Coral ink sponged on to Mango Melody cardstock tulips. 

If you would like to see how I made them live last Sunday night, then click the video link below.  If you would like to skip over the "chit chat" at the beginning of the video, then skip to around the 9:20 mark. 





Enjoy!

Linda D

No comments: