Thursday 24 February 2022

Video Tutorial: How to Create a Pacific North-West scene with your stamps


 


Hello friends!

Yes, its yet another scene building card from me today.... but this one I had to do for sentimental reasons.  The card was inspired by some wonderful times I spent in the Pacific North-West region - which for those that don't know is the top left hand corner of the US and lower left hand corner of Canada. Think Washington I've been to this region on 3 different occasions, and every time I have been completely blown away by how beautiful it is. 

Im pretty happy with the result.... do you think I achieved my aim? Does it look Pacific Northwest to you??

If you would like to see how I made it - and maybe make one for yourself - then watch the tutorial in the video below:


Enjoy!


Linda D

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Linda, I live in Washington state and your card is beautiful. Thanks for capturing our beautiful area!