Saturday 24 September 2022

Welcome to the September CraftAlong event with Watercolour Techniques!



 


Hello and welcome to our CraftAlong even this month!  Today in our live video session we made this card together and I taught how to do "No-Line Watercolouring".  Our theme this month is colouring images with Watercolour and I have featured a number of different watercolouring techniques.  Our Classic inks are water-based and therefore they are PERFECT for all kinds of watercolouring. 

If you missed the video, dont worry - you can watch the replay!



Those that placed orders of $60 or more with me in August would have received a packet of supplies that allow you to craft along with me this month. Those customers will also receive free of charge the bundle of tutorials I have prepared showing lots of different ways to use watercolouring in your projects. Additionally if you are in my team you will also receive this bundle of tutorials free of charge. 

If thats not you, never fear! You are also welcome to purchase these tutorials for $20aud if you wish. I've included a button below which will direct you to PayPal for payment.  The tutorials will be available to you once payment is made.  This also includes not only 5 different tutorials (with step-by-step instructions) showing different techniques, but also a PDF with full measurement for 9 different projects featured.  And the PDF has the measurements in both metric and imperial... so I've got you covered! 


  PURCHASE NOW


To see all the tutorial cards scroll down below...

I really hope you enjoy crafting with me this month!  Dont forget that all orders placed with me for $60+ of Stampin'Up products this month (September) will qualify you to receive the supply pack for the October event!  More details on this event in my newsletter next week with the October theme, but I can tell you that the date will be October 22nd @2pm.  Pop it in your diary! 


See you on a live event real soon!  


Linda D


Here are the cards included in the tutorials, with step-by-step instructions on how to do the different watercolour types:

No Line Watercolouring in Purple

Watercolouring a Waterproof image

How to use Watercolour shapes


Painted Poppy images


Colouring with Black Embossing 

Colouring with White embossing



Simple watercolour with the OceanFront set




Building a scene with the Oceanfront stamp set





No comments: