Thursday 13 October 2022

The October Tutorial Bundle is here - Seasonal Fun Fold cards (with a Twist!)




Hello friends! 

If you are looking for tutorials for fabulous fun fold cards... then this post is for you! This month's tutorial bundle (which is a collection of written tutorials created by 14 talented demonstrators from around the world) is all about FUN FOLD CARDS!  You are going to LOVE it. 

I've included a sneak peek above of my card in the bundle. Here is the group of demonstrators I am working with:


Everyone loves a great fun fold card right??  Here is a sneak peek of mine:


To purchase this bundle, including my project, click the button below:


PURCHASE NOW 

OR if you place an order with me over $60 this month for Stampin'Up products you will receive the bundle for free!

I know you will love this month's bundle.... grab it now!


 Linda D

No comments: