Monday 24 October 2022

The October CraftAlong video tutorials are up! Let's make Easel cards together!

 


If you love making paper projects with a twist, then this is for you!  On Saturday I held my latest CraftAlong live on YouTube, and we made the beautiful Calendar Easel card you see below:




If you would like to make it yourself you are more than welcome to watch the video tutorial below:


But this card is just the start of what you can do with Easel cards.  I also have video tutorials available to make all the following cards:



                                            Reverse Easel Card






                                            Double Easel Card



Tea Light Easel Card



Diamond Easel Card




Twisted Easel Card


If you love these cards and would love to make them.... I have these options to get your hands on them:

1. If you placed an order with me last month (September) of over $60 you would have received a supply pack from me to make the Calendar Easel card and you will also receive the video tutorials and measurements to make all of the above cards. You dont need to do anything... just keep an eye on your inbox. 

2. If you are in my team you will also receive the video tutorials and measurements for the cards.  You dont have to do anything either... I love having you in my team and this is my way of saying thank you!

3. If you didnt qualify to receive the videos and measurements for free, dont worry... you can still purchase them if you wish. The cost is $20, and all you need to do is click the purchase now button below which will take you to PayPal to make payment. The videos will be delivered to your inbox.  

Thanks so much for all the wonderful feedback I have received on my CraftAlong events!  I hope to see you at one soon!




PURCHASE NOW

No comments: