Monday 21 November 2022

Our November CraftAlong event is coming up - Saturday 26th November!

 


Hello friends!

It's almost that time of the month again.... yep, another CraftAlong is headed your way!

What is CraftAlong I hear you ask?  Well each month I do a fabulous CraftAlong video live on YouTube and my Facebook page.  Anyone can watch, and if you choose you can make the project together with me... hence the name "CraftAlong"!  Our next CraftAlong is scheduled for Saturday 26th November at 2pm (Sydney Time) and I would love to see you there!

This month our theme is "Magical Masking" - and we will be making a fabulous masked creation.  I have sent out the Supply Packs to everyone who ordered over $60 with me last month (October) but even if you don't have the supply pack you can still make our project.  

Here are the items you will need to create the project:

  • Majestic Mountain dies (Dont worry - if you don't own these I will show another way to get a similar effect)
  • Any small label die of your choice for the sentiment (I used one of the Stylish Shapes banners)
  • Masking Paper (If you don't have our masking paper you can also use copy paper and post it notes - I'll show how to use these in the video too)
  • Stamps - your choice of a small sentiment stamp that will fit on the previously mentioned label die
  • Blending Brushes
  • Ink colours - Night of Navy, Orchid Oasis, Polished Pink (Note if you do not have these exact colours you can use any combination of Darker blues, purples and pinks to get a similar effect)
  • Cardstock - Basic White thick (for the card base), Night of Navy and Shimmery White (or Basic White) 
  • Adhesives of choice - Tombow, Seal or tape. Dimensionals
  • Optional - White Pigment ink
  • Other - pencil and eraser


During the live video I will also show you lots of other card samples made with different masking techniques - and if you wish you will be able to purchase the tutorials to make them.  Of course if you would like to purchase any of the tutorials from previous months those are still available too... head up to the "Tutorials for Sale" page at the top of this blog. 

And don't forget that if you place an order of $60 or more with me this month (November) you will receive the supply pack and tutorials for my December CraftAlong.  Details of next month's CraftAlong will be announced soon. To go shopping use the SHOP NOW button on this page. 

Im excited to get crafty with you this coming Saturday!

Linda D

No comments: