Saturday 26 November 2022

Video Tutorial: Magical Masking Techniques! Let's CraftAlong together!

 


Welcome to our CraftAlong for November... today I went live to show you a fabulous Layered Masking Landscape and hopefully show you how easy these are to do! 

To watch the video click the video link below:



Did you love what we created and would like access to more fabulous Masking tutorials?  Then you are in luck.. you can purchase the tutorials for the other projects shown in this video by using the PURCHASE NOW button below:

PURCHASE NOW

Of course as always if you placed an order with me in October you will not need to place an order for the tutoraisl as you will receive them for free. Likewise if you are in my team you will not need to purchase them. Keep an eye on your inbox over the next day or two!

For those that would like to receive a Supply pack (and the tutorials) for the December CraftAlong be sure to get your order of $60 or more in by the end of November! 

I really hope you enjoyed this month's theme and I am excited to show you even more awesome projects next month!

Here are the cards you'll be making with the tutorials included for $20aud this month:











I hope you love them all!  I am excited to share them with you!

Linda D

No comments: