Monday 5 December 2022

Get extra Value with my 3 day sale - Pick a Bundle!


Hello friends!  

 

I am running a 3 day sale from now to close of business on Wednesday... Pick a free bundle from the list below when you place an order of $100 or more with me. (Note this is my own special, you need to order via my Online Store or directly with me)  

 

While you are shopping you are welcome to take advantage of the Last Chance specials (AKA the Retired List) and the Clearance Rack.  There are some fabulous specials so dont miss them!

 

And a reminder that every order over $60 qualifies you for the January CraftAlong event (You'll get all the supplies to make the project with me in your mailbox PLUS a series of fabulous tutorials for other projects!)

 

Click HERE to go shopping!

 

My sale will end at midnight Wednesday night, 7th December and is available to Australian customers only. 

 

See the bundles you can choose from below. Note that all bundles are in good used condition. 






Visit the Online Store to see our fabulous "Last Chance" specials and also check out the "Clearance Rack".  Or message me if you have questions!



No comments: