Thursday 8 December 2022

Welcome to the December Tutorial Bundle - Giftable ideas for 2022...get yours now!

 

This month's tutorial bundle is a super good one... and I think you'll find it really helpful in this gifting season! The month we have 15 projects that would make awesome gifts and I think you will love them!  For each project we have measurements and full step-by-step written instructions so you can make your own! 

How do you get the bundle?

1. You can purchase it for $25aud. All you need to do is click the "Purchase Now" button below and then you will be redirected to PayPal to make your payment. Simple!

PURCHASE NOW 

 2. If you are a customer you need to place an order of $60 or more with me during December and you will automatically receive the Tutorial bundle at the end of the month.  I usually email them out in around the first week of each month. So the December ones will go out in early January - although I am thinking for this one some people may like to receive them prior to Christmas? For those orders received in time I will get them out early! 


Here is a quick look at my project that is featured in the bundle:

I hope you love our projects this month!


Linda D

No comments: