Friday 16 December 2022

The December CraftAlong is TOMORROW - I hope to see you there!

 


Hello Friends!

I am excited to be spending some fun crafty time with you tomorrow, 17th December! I'll be live at 2pm (Sydney time) and we will spend a fun hour or so of time creating a fun project. This month we are making Gift Cards together and Im excited to create a fun one with you. 

If you are hoping to create along with me you will need a few items.  I posted exactly the items I am using HERE but you can substitute with similar products as needed. 

For those that placed an order with me last month (November) you should have received your Supply packs to make this project with me. You will just need to add ink and adhesives as indicated. 

And for everyone that has ordered this month(December) you will receive your supply packs to make the January project next month. Dont forget, its not to late to order this month to be part of the January CraftAlong. Just place an order of $60 or more by the end of December and you are in!  Click here to SHOP NOW

Whether you plan to CraftAlong with me tomorrow or prefer to just watch and enjoy... i hope to see you tomorrow!  Click HERE at 2pm tomorrow to watch the video. 

No comments: