Tuesday 20 December 2022

The December CraftAlong video series is available NOW! Get yours here!

 


Welcome to my latest series of CraftAlong videos! This month we are making some awesome Gift Card holders and I cant wait for you to make them with me.  The photo above is of the Gift Card holder that we made in the live CraftAlong video and if you havent seen the video you can watch it below:



All the gift card holders shown in the video are very quick and easy to make, and the videos will step you through each one. In addition there is a PDF with all of the measurements for each project (in both Imperial and Metric). 

There are three ways to get these videos and instructions:

1. If you placed an order with me in November for over $60 worth of Stampin'Up products you will receive the videos and measurements in your inbox. 

2. If you are in my INKsomniacs team you will receive them automatically - just for being in the team. 

3. You can purchase them! And this month I am doing a "Christmas special".  You can grab the tutorials for only $12aud this month! (That's even better value if you are in the US or Canada, as the Australian dollar is not highly valued right now!)

Here is the button to purchase the tutorials:


PURCHASE NOW

I know you will love these videos this month and I cant wait to share them with you!

If you have questions contact me HERE

Below are photos of all the projects in the videos so you can check them out. 








Aren't they cool?  Let me know what you think!

Linda D

No comments: