Monday 9 January 2023

Happy New Year! Lots of new products to play with!


Happy New Year everyone! 

And our new Mini Catalogue is out!  I hope you are enjoying all the new fun goodies... there is so much to love!  And on top of that we have Sale-A-Bration on right now too. 

If you don't know, Sale-a-Bration is a fabulous promotion where you can get lots for free.  As a customer you can choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure for every $90 order you place.  That makes it a fantastic time to shop from any of our products.  You can visit the Online Store HERE

In today's post I am feauruing some of our gorgeous Sale-A-Bration products by showing you some of projects I have made with them.  (To see more head to my Facebook Page - I post there every day with new products and ideas!)


These are the cards I made on my YouTube channel last night - if you missed the video be sure to check it out below:




The free set is called "Adorable Owls" and its not hard to see why!




And this paper pack is called "Dandy Designs" - very easy to use and great for backgrounds. 



I used both the Beautifully Happy set AND the Favored Flowers DSP on this lovely card. 


I am loving all the Sale-A-Bration options... and I think you will love them too! 


Dont forget to go shopping you just need to click the SHOP NOW button on this page. 


Happy Shopping!


Linda D



No comments: