Wednesday 18 January 2023

Video Tutorial: 3d Stamping with White ink and some fun new products!


 


Hello friends!

Im sharing my latest video with you from last Sunday night.  I had been requested to show White Ink on Sunday so I chose to show it with the 3D stamping technique.  The card we made with this technique is shown above.... I really LOVE this new "Sea Turtle" stamp set! 

I made a second card in the video as well, and showed the new "On the Ocean" bundle, which I paired with the "By the Bay" dsp.  I loved how it turned out. I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  And dont forget that it is Sale-A-Bration right now so you will get a gift with purchase for every $90 order. I love this time of year! 

Here's my "On the Ocean" card:


If you would like to view the video you can watch it by clicking the link below....




If you would like to purchase any of these items you can click them below:


Product List

No comments: