Friday 25 November 2022

Welcome to the November Video Hop - Let's make a Christmas Treat Bag (Video Tutorial)


 Hello friends!

I hope this post finds you well and happy.  Today I am excited to be part of a Video Hop with the Global Video Hop team.  Our theme this month is Christmas Papercrafts and for my video I created this fun Christmas Treat Bag and the video below shows you exactly how to make it yourself. Measurements and step-by-step instructions are included in the video, and its a pretty easy project. 

Dont forget when you've watched the video below you can view the next video in the hop... just click "More" below my video on YouTube and you will see the description.  The next video to watch is by Elodie Tanchaud from France. 


Enjoy the video and the bags! 

Happy Stamping!

Linda D

No comments: