Friday 16 June 2023

Some Norway Snaps from our recent trip....

 Hello friends!

Many of you know that I recently travelled to Norway on the Stampin'Up Incentive Trip. What an honour and privilege to be able to travel again... and on such an amazing trip.  Stampin'Up sure know how to spoil us and make us feel special.  This was the 15th trip I have earned and each one Ive been able to take part in has been amazing!

(I am required to say that less than 1% of demonstrators earn the Incentive Trip... so its kinda a big deal!)

We started with a 7-night cruise from Southampton (England) to the Fjords of Norway.  Then when we came back we spent another 7 nights in the UK before we headed home.  The trip was filled with fun, friends and fabulous food.  Plus gorgeous views (but that doesn't start with "f").  The best way to show you what we got up to is to share some of my favourite photos from the trip...


With gorgeous friends Pip Todman and Susan Campfield onboard


With the awesome Vanessa Webb in Haugesund


One of many waterfalls in Geiranger Fjord

With Susan and Karen Titus

Susan, Julie DiMatteo and myself


At Olden, with Brian and Amanda Fowler, Pip and Sean Todman plus myself and my hubby Paul. 
Yes, it was cold!


Susan and I near our boat in Stavenger

The ship docked at Olden with a stunning backdrop

More waterfalls (you can never have enough)



I posted lots more photos on my Instagram channel and Facebook page if you would like to see them. 

Now we are home, recovered from the jetlag, and back into creating and running my business.  So glad to have you with me on this journey! 

See you again soon!

Linda D



No comments: