Saturday 17 June 2023

The June Tutorial Bundle is up.... Fresh as a Daisy!


 


Hello friends!

Normally I have a new tutorial bundle go live at the beginning of the month. You might remember that I was away this month until a week into June. So it kind of got forgotten.... and my apologies for that! So better late than never right?  Here is our tutorial bundle for June!

The theme for this month's tutorial bundle is the "Fresh as a Daisy" suite of products. In this bundle you will find step-by-step written instructions for creating 15 different projects with this lovely suite of projects.  If you are looking for ideas to use it, and you love written instructions then this tutorial bundle if for you!

Here is a sneak peek at the card that I created for this bundle:

There are 2 options to get this bundle...

1. You can place an order for $60 or more in my ONLINE STORE. You will receive the bundle for free for ordering with me!

2. Or you can purchase just the tutorial - no matter where you are in the world!  Its easy to purchase... just click the PURCHASE NOW button below. The cost for this fabulous tutorial is only $25 aud (thats only around $17usd at time of writing).  Thats less than $2 per tutorial!!! 

If you would like to purchase this tutorial bundle click here:

PURCHASE NOW 

I hope you love our projects! Linda D

No comments: