Thursday 28 December 2023

The December CraftAlong tutorials are UP! Let's make Tri Fold cards!

 


Hello and welcome to our latest CraftAlong event!  CraftAlong is a monthly class where I teach a technique or special type of project.  This month we are focusing on Tri Fold cards, and I am excited to share my projects with you!  In the public video that I did earlier today we make this very cool Tri Fold card:


It opens up to reveal a little surprise inside. If you would like to see the video click the image below:


In addition to our main card, I have also prepared tutorials for 4 other alternate projects.  The tutorials are step by step videos that show you exactly how to make each project.  Here are the projects this month:





And here's the fun thing... this month I have used brand new products from our upcoming catalogue for the alternate projects!  I hope you love them!

So how do you get these tutorials?  There are two options:

1. If you placed an order with me in November over $60 you will automatically receive these tutorials for free.  You dont need to do anything... just keep an eye on your email inbox for it to arrive. 

2. Or you can purchase these tutorials.  The cost for all the tutorials plus the PDF with all the measurements is $15aud (which is about $10usd).  I have provided a Paypal button below so you can have them drop into your email, no matter where in the world you are!



PURCHASE NOW Im really excited to share these tutorials with you and I know you will love these lovely projects! Happy New Year everyone! Linda D

No comments: