Tuesday 2 January 2024

Happy New Year everyone!





Hello and Happy New Year to you all! 

As we enter 2024 I am excited to share lots of new ideas with you and new products too!  We have a brand new catalogue (and Sale-a-bration) coming your way this Thursday 4th January, so I have been showcasing some of the new products we will be introducing. 

But today I wanted to show you the cards we made on my most recent Sunday Night video.  These cards do use some of the new products (the shape of the label dies for example) but they also use products from elsewhere - the Biggest Wish stamp set (Annual catalogue) and More Wishes stamp set (Sept-Dec 2023 mini catalogue) and Stars at Night set (retiring).  So its a mashup of sets from different places! 

If you would like to see me create these cards you can click the video link below:


I hope that 2024 is a fabulous year ahead and you find some time to get creative this year! 

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead! 

Linda D


No comments: