Tuesday 16 January 2024

Video Tutorial: How to use Hybrid Embossing Folders for Outstanding results!

 


You might already know that I do a weekly Technique Tuesday video. Each Tuesday at 2pm (Sydney time) I focus on a different technique, and then we make a project with said technique. Earlier this month I decided to show how to use the brayer with the new "Thoughtful Moments" hybrid embossing folder.  Hybrid embossing folders are really special because they work with their co-ordinating dies to both cut and emboss at the same time. It looks amazing. 

The "Hello" in the card above is a good example of this technique.  After I cut and embossed the word onto Basic White cardstock, I then added Pretty Peacock ink with my brayer. If you would like to see how I did this, click and watch the video below:


Below is another card I made after the video finished... and you might note that I used the "leftover" die cut from the first card.  I also used my brayer to add 3 different colours to the words, making sure to clean the brayer between each colour. 

Note that the Softly Stippled DSP is free with a $90 order if you love it! 


What do you think? Is this a technique you would like to try?

Be sure to check back every Tuesday at 2pm for a new technique

Linda D




Product List

No comments: