Saturday 6 January 2024

Video: New Catalogue Walkthrough - plus a couple of pretty cards!

 


This week saw the release of our new January - April Mini catalogue... and wow there are some beautiful products and ideas in there!  On top of that Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is also now in full swing.  So last night on my Friday Night live video I did a walkthrough of catalogue and then made a couple of cards using SAB products.  Below is a link to the video if you would like to watch it:



And close ups of the projects we made:





And this card is the one I started in the video but did not finish... here it is completed:


The background embossing folder for the Bird cards is called "Layered Florals 3D" and I really love it! 

Both the dsp packs that I used in these cards are a free gift with purchase when you place a $90 order for Stampin'Up products here in Australia. It's a great selection this year! To place an order click HERE

I hope you were able to enjoy the video, and I'll be back with another one tomorrow evening, Sunday @ 7.30pm.  

See you then! 

Linda D

No comments: